BR
(08-21-2016, 03:53 PM)ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ Wrote: The reason I was there is that I was shot by them, and I was disrespecting the police many time, I could have helped with guns, but I am blacklisted, so i tried to help as I could, (I have been a criminal in the past, but I am old now). IDK if this makes sense, but i like how you just don't want me in the server.

Your job title doesn't grant you permission to run in the middle of a raid like that, as I stated it is FailRP.

You are also not a "Criminal" if your job is "Crazy old man", otherwise you'd have "Criminal" within your job title alongside it.

You was direspected by police so that means you run to the jails where a huge gun fight is happening with a lot of lives are risk and risking your own life with no weapons or contribution towards the raid?

You can throw excuses at this ban request, but the fact is that you broke the rules and it has nothing to do with me not wanting you on the server. I perm'd you once before because I saw your rulebreaks while staff and you've been given a chance and just been unbanned yet you come back and break rules yet again, so I won't leave it and forget it happened.

The video also shows you running into bullets as we enter towards where the cells are through the double door, so please don't lie in the courthouse.

Messages In This Thread
BR - by Falc - 08-21-2016, 03:45 PM
RE: BR - by Foxirius2205 - 08-21-2016, 03:53 PM
RE: BR - by Falc - 08-21-2016, 03:56 PM
RE: BR - by Ghost - 08-21-2016, 04:09 PM