Posting on behalf of Vimpto
Your name: The best gamer ever (now [CL]Vimpto)

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:110116747

Your ban ID: 72047

Banned by: Falcao

Reason: Randomly Raiding, RDM'ing with his friend, Powergaming.

Involved: Oliver.burke Falc

Why we should unban you: First of all,it has been about 2 or 3months. Also, i am willing to take a 48hour blacklist (or longer) from weapons. I admit I broke RDM and Powergaming an di truely regret it. If i came back i promise i would never do this again. You can reset all my money and stats if you unban me. I will focus on passive RP and stuff more and follow the rules alot more. Also i was doing a jail raid on the last one so that was oliver breaking NLR. I can assure you that this wont happen again. 
 as I agree, my ban was justified, once again, thank you for reading this. Aswell as, I only have ten bans and a perm however people such as Dimitris have fifteen bans, and his fifteenth ban is three months.
I also really regret what I did and I also miss FL and want to come back and have some more fun! Now looking back at my old days. I think i have matured and know the rules alot more now. Once again thanks for reading this and taking your time to reply.
Vimpto.
[Image: NdnijXre.png]
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Messages In This Thread
Posting on behalf of Vimpto - by NinjaLabs - 08-17-2016, 02:42 PM
RE: Posting on behalf of Vimpto - by Falc - 08-17-2016, 03:04 PM
RE: Posting on behalf of Vimpto - by NinjaLabs - 08-17-2016, 03:08 PM
RE: Posting on behalf of Vimpto - by Ghost - 08-17-2016, 05:11 PM