RV Discussion
So today a couple of wise guys were doing some RP that involved pretending a car had broke down and then they were robbing people, mostly badly executed that actually consisted of just shooting at cars passing by, however....

I was in an RV, now knowing from previous experiences that you cannot shoot through an RV I decided to remain in the vehicle call for backup and for the cops, so they started shooting at me and of course I took out a gun in case the door was pick locked and next thing I know Generation TP's to there telling me how it is FearRP.

Now in my defense I stated that it is impossible for me to be under FearRP while in a vehicle that essentially you cannot be shot through although he left for quite some bit and came back telling me that FearRP was still on, I attempted to argue my point but knowing that the staff are often trigger happy on FL I decided to just go with his ruling.

I even asked for an SA input to which he completely ignored and continued on telling me to get out the car, all the while the mod wannabees other people there were shouting about how it was still FearRP etc etc.

My statement is this:

Since the vehicle is bulletproof, meaning you cannot get shot whilst standing inside it, then make a rule or an announcement stating that this is not the case and fearrp still applies

Alternatively remove the vehicle until a time a half decent developer can code getting shot through that particular vehicle (I assume it isn't too difficult)

This way it avoids confusion and you aren't going to get 14 year old babbling in my ear about how I am exploiting and then equally staff know how to deal with those situations.

Thankfully due to Gen being one of the more respectable staff he did take the time to listen to my side of things rather than just slamming down the ban hammer, which wouldn't really have helped anyone.
[Image: giphy.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RV Discussion - by Marty - 08-12-2016, 04:10 PM
RE: RV Discussion - by sebasti161 - 08-12-2016, 04:13 PM
RE: RV Discussion - by Spear - 08-12-2016, 04:16 PM
RE: RV Discussion - by Link - 08-12-2016, 08:30 PM
RE: RV Discussion - by Marty - 08-12-2016, 04:17 PM
RE: RV Discussion - by Marty - 08-12-2016, 04:21 PM
RE: RV Discussion - by Brikaas - 08-12-2016, 04:43 PM
RE: RV Discussion - by Spear - 08-12-2016, 05:11 PM
RE: RV Discussion - by Marty - 08-12-2016, 04:53 PM
RE: RV Discussion - by Marty - 08-12-2016, 09:23 PM