Changes to punishments for uninvolved posts
Quite frankly this doesn't really bother me and there is only one negative I can see from this and that is 'innocent' posters being warned with insufficient reason.

This is because individual players may have different concepts on what 'involved' exactly is compared to the admins. For example a player may consider "Oh I was on the server the same time as X and saw a small bit of whatever happening" or "I was in teamspeak with X and it's true etc etc" as involved, and may think they weren't violating any rules. However the admins may think that "Oh you didn't see enough of the situation at all to give any sufficient input to the case - warned".

That's the only negative I see, which means that players who feel they weren't violating forum rules now get a harsher punishment, because to be fair the rule of "a witness or in any other IMPORTANT relation to the Ban Request." is still rather vague as once again people have different concepts of importance.
 Zecon
not an Administrator

Messages In This Thread
RE: Changes to punishments for uninvolved posts - by Zecon - 08-01-2016, 01:14 PM
RE: Changes to punishments for uninvolved posts - by User 19014 - 08-01-2016, 02:15 PM
RE: Changes to punishments for uninvolved posts - by User 19014 - 08-01-2016, 02:43 PM
RE: Changes to punishments for uninvolved posts - by Create - 08-04-2016, 04:38 AM