Donald Trump Will Never Be President (MY OPINION)
(07-31-2016, 11:22 AM)Adam James Wrote:
(07-31-2016, 07:32 AM)Marty Wrote: White people forget that they are true immigrants to America lol.

If someone had all these laws back when white people emigrated, you probably all would just declare the land as yours from laws of a different country, slaughter the native population then celebrate it every year....

Oh wait.

Why do people always jump at white people exactly?
You do know hat black people also are immigrants right?
Stop saying just white people.

Not to mention it's not just Americans, the Spanish did it, French sure as hell did it and lost, and so forth.

inb4 "they were forced here" they still immigrated.

Please tell me you are actually joking....like please for the love of god tell me you are not being serious..

Let me get this straight, you are telling me that black African people openly and happily left their families to go on a boat where 70% of them will die to go to America to be a slave....LOL

If you genuinely believe that black people immigrated to America then you are quite possibly the most brainwashed person I have ever had the displeasure of coming across.

I was genuinely lost for words and a little bit surprised at what you said, I don't know you but I would say with certainty that is the stupidest thing you have ever said.
[Image: giphy.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Donald Trump Will Never Be President (MY OPINION) - by Marty - 08-01-2016, 08:34 AM