Donald Trump Will Never Be President (MY OPINION)
What I am tired of is the people who are not from the United States worrying about and protesting Donald Trump's rise to President. People say he is racist but can not back it up with any kind of cohesive argument. They always fall back on the wall. How does a wall that is meant to help prevent illegal immigration translate to racism?

Don't even resort to saying "he wants to ban Muslims." Islam is not a race, it is a religion.

Mexicans come into this country and become employed for low wages (and taking it out of our economy by sending it back to Mexico) which in turn, forces Americans to make wages that require 2-3 jobs just to be able to survive. This is unacceptable that any American should have to ever live like that. States should not have to have minimum wage laws and I strongly believe it is a direct result of the difficulties the illegals are bringing to American citizens.

I am also sick and tired of pregnant illegals coming to this country and having their baby so that baby is an American and they have the right to stay here. Donald Trump wants to end birthright citizenship which I fully support.

(07-30-2016, 10:19 PM)Duncan Wrote: How can Donald trump be president, he is cheating for votes.
  • That is how politics works.

(07-30-2016, 10:19 PM)Duncan Wrote: President is a serious hard job, it's worse than being a king from the old days, it's not like being president on A role play game.

(07-30-2016, 10:19 PM)Duncan Wrote: Also just because there are illegal immigrants that come from Mexico who go in a box truck and hide in it does not mean that all the other Mexicans do the same thing and if we don't get trump

• Please cite me exactly where he ever said he wants to prohibit all Mexicans from entering the United States.

(07-30-2016, 10:19 PM)Duncan Wrote: you never know, we might get a good president

• You say we as if you are American.
[*]

No offense, but you should be more concerned about Brexit as it affects you more than our presidential election.

My two cents.

[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 4 users Like Hitman's post:
  • Coffee, Jonas, Reebs, Ratatoskrr

Messages In This Thread
RE: Donald Trump Will Never Be President (MY OPINION) - by Hitman - 08-01-2016, 05:40 AM