[Untold Truth] KimmyPanda, Greed UNBANNED?, Robbja, Snowerd Abuse?, Staff leaving
(07-26-2016, 01:40 PM)Create Wrote: I also understand that, we are, indeed allowed to voice our own opinion. From my intelligence and knowledge, I understand that you, [FL] Ghost, live in the United Kingdom? If that is correct, then by law, you indeed have to let us voice our own opinions whether you like it or not. Under the 1998 Human Rights Act, you have to let us express our opinions whether you agree to them or not. If you do not follow this act, then whether you believe it or not, it can come under a criminal offence. Also, if you attempt to verbally and/or having it written down, insult someone or verbally attack them, then under the 1998 Malicious Communications Act, you could gain a criminal record under your name. It is indeed a criminal offence to harrass and/or insult someone multiple times via Social Media and or this forums. (www.fearlessrp.net)

Regards,
[FL:RP] Create
Fearless Donator
Practicing Lawyer
Calm the fuck down mr FBI agent, it's a fucking game server lol, stop thinking you're so cool cause you can google laws
The following 2 users Like Greed^'s post:
  • Awestruck, Ghost

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Untold Truth] KimmyPanda, Greed UNBANNED?, Robbja, Snowerd Abuse?, Staff leaving - by Greed^ - 07-26-2016, 09:27 PM