[Untold Truth] KimmyPanda, Greed UNBANNED?, Robbja, Snowerd Abuse?, Staff leaving
(07-26-2016, 08:52 PM)Jonas Wrote:
(07-26-2016, 08:38 PM)Cox Wrote: Lol don't lie haha, So many men/boys on FL are thirsty as fuck for any sort of girl who hops on FL and a lot of them are admins as they have powers and like to show it of to the women Hahahaha get a life

Just because Kimmy is a girl she gets treated differently and don't freaking lie and the reason she gets treated differently as she has a V and most computer men are thirsty as fuck for women ha. Argue all you want with me but in the back of your head you know it's true

You see Cox, where i come from, you can have a friend, who dosent have a penis, without being a fuckboy or anything, only friends, now i have no idea how it is where you live, but i'm telling you, Kimmy is a nice person, weather or not she is a girl or a boy.

What you're talking about is a 12 year old horny boys mind, grow up man.

Again, thats my opinion however say what you like, rude or not, opinions are opinions.

Sorry if i seem a bit rude, but what you just said is quite disrespectfull towards girls playing any sort of game.

And yes, i can say to you that i am friends with Kimmy, and she probably thinks the same that you're quite immature and disrespectfull Cox.

Also, Cox.
Recently, after resigning as a teacher, you've just actet immature and dind't really care, whats that about man, it aint you.

You see let me tell you something Jonas first of all you may not be a fuck boy or you may be friends with girls and well done for that but you being friends with kimmy doesn't mean everyone wants to be her friend does it? Sooner or later your going to realise that a lot of men need women and if not they get thirsty for any sort of women out there.

A lot of gamers are men and mostly gamers don't have a social life and don't mix with girls. It is quite rare for a girl to come on to FL and when they do a lot of men think its the queen as they have not spoken to a girl and are quite thirsty for them. They will defiantly get treated different as men do in FL as they are a girl and lets not lie every man wants a girl but internet people seem to become thirsty over the women when there nice to them or even interact with them. Lets be honest when the thirsty men come in on FL some admins and some players will do what ever kimmy says as they want to impress her that's why girls get treated differently on here it may be disrespectful but its nothing but the truth and we all know it but some of us try stick up for saying "oh yeahhh I just wanna be her friend we get along" Okay what ever you say buddy.

I don't know what your on about by saying a 12 year old horny mind cause trust me brother, Every man has a horny mind at any age you might not think that but its the truth once again.

Honestly you think your being rude to me? Man I can take stuff being said to me I don't cry about stuff over the internet aha.

Yes I did resign from teacher I have always hade a open mind about things and would stick up for the side what is right. If you think that is immature okay then but you have a lot of things coming your way in life if you do.
IF YOUR READING THIS YOUR MOMMA A COUGAR
The following 2 users Like Cox's post:
  • Greed^, Jonas

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Untold Truth] KimmyPanda, Greed UNBANNED?, Robbja, Snowerd Abuse?, Staff leaving - by Cox - 07-26-2016, 09:10 PM