[Untold Truth] KimmyPanda, Greed UNBANNED?, Robbja, Snowerd Abuse?, Staff leaving
(07-26-2016, 08:38 PM)Cox Wrote: Lol don't lie haha, So many men/boys on FL are thirsty as fuck for any sort of girl who hops on FL and a lot of them are admins as they have powers and like to show it of to the women Hahahaha get a life

Just because Kimmy is a girl she gets treated differently and don't freaking lie and the reason she gets treated differently as she has a V and most computer men are thirsty as fuck for women ha. Argue all you want with me but in the back of your head you know it's true

You see Cox, where i come from, you can have a friend, who dosent have a penis, without being a fuckboy or anything, only friends, now i have no idea how it is where you live, but i'm telling you, Kimmy is a nice person, weather or not she is a girl or a boy.

What you're talking about is a 12 year old horny boys mind, grow up man.

Again, thats my opinion however say what you like, rude or not, opinions are opinions.

Sorry if i seem a bit rude, but what you just said is quite disrespectfull towards girls playing any sort of game.

And yes, i can say to you that i am friends with Kimmy, and she probably thinks the same that you're quite immature and disrespectfull Cox.

Also, Cox.
Recently, after resigning as a teacher, you've just actet immature and dind't really care, whats that about man, it aint you.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Untold Truth] KimmyPanda, Greed UNBANNED?, Robbja, Snowerd Abuse?, Staff leaving - by Jonas - 07-26-2016, 08:52 PM