[Untold Truth] KimmyPanda, Greed UNBANNED?, Robbja, Snowerd Abuse?, Staff leaving
(07-26-2016, 03:23 PM)Ghost Wrote:
(07-26-2016, 03:06 PM)Greed^ Wrote: Fuck me tried so hard to not get involved

Ghost you're so full of shit honestly, you lie more than a lawyer and you know it
You're obviously biased in this thread, as I have yet to see you defend someone as much as you do now
It's obvious that girls has always been given special treatment on FL, and Kimmypanda is just another example of that
And stop with the BS that people don't like her, cause I have yet to see anyone actually target her in any way, be honest and admit you hang with her because she's a girl, there's lots of male RPers who is as good, if not better than her, who doesn't get near the same special treatment as she does, quite frankly, it disgusts me.

I don't 'hang' with her because she is a girl. I talk to her because she is nice and generally a chilled person. I talk to quite a lot of people on FL, i honestly don't care if the person is male or female. You make it sound bigger than it actually is, why would we care if someone is female and plays on the server?

Anywho, it's your opinion. Think what you like.

Because you're thirsty.

Although you're very greedy if you want more than Zambie  Skeptical Skeptical
The following 1 user Likes Falc's post:
  • Cox

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Untold Truth] KimmyPanda, Greed UNBANNED?, Robbja, Snowerd Abuse?, Staff leaving - by Falc - 07-26-2016, 03:26 PM