[Untold Truth] KimmyPanda, Greed UNBANNED?, Robbja, Snowerd Abuse?, Staff leaving
Oh Greed, girls get a biased treatment on FL?

Well people like you just seem to Disrespect those people, and maybe thats the reason why she is talking with us.

Also, how is it not worth to close, and give us punishments when it is on topic, all this with Kimmy is on topic, as it states in the start of the thread.

Also, just because the team says their opinion, people has to target them because they seem to have respect for Kimmy.

I'm gonna say this like i've said before, people target Admins, and the team in general, but remember how much we do for you.

Don't get me wrong Greed, you're a nice guy, however you can express some pretty shitposts sometimes.

The past few months, you've been posting shitposts, and started shitstorms, but before all that, you where a serious guy, who cared for FL, where did all that go? When i first joined FL, i looked up to you because you where such a nice guy, and an experienced roleplayer, with 40 or something rpp back then., and had loads of hours, but you changed, i think you still care about FL, hope is not lost, i've seen you helping people recently, please keep that up, you're an exelent guy, would make a great Teacher if you would just care more for FL, and stop the shitposts, and silly things.

Don't think of me as a "vagina" or such for posting my opinion, i have nothing against you Greed, and i hope you have no reason to have anything against me either.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
The following 1 user Likes Jonas's post:
  • Random

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Untold Truth] KimmyPanda, Greed UNBANNED?, Robbja, Snowerd Abuse?, Staff leaving - by Jonas - 07-26-2016, 03:22 PM