[Untold Truth] KimmyPanda, Greed UNBANNED?, Robbja, Snowerd Abuse?, Staff leaving
Okay i am gonna state my opinion like everyone else.

Kimmy is a really nice person, an exelent roleplayer, all this bullshit you're bringing up about her asslicking the fearless team, i would like to disagree on this, Kimmy is only ignoring people because they start trolling, and do so many "Rude" and "Disrespectfull" things to her, just because she is a girl.

Now don't get me weong, i am posting my opinion like everyone else, but if you tried to greet her in a more friendly and non-disrespectfull way, i think she would say Hello to you, or talk with you, she is also more experienced in roleplay than alot others, as she stated herself, she has 5 years of roleplaying experience at World of Warcraft roleplays, so everyone being all immature and just trolling, i think she might not like the way you're greeting her.

She speaks with the Admins, Mods and teachers and such, because we're nice to Kimmy, and respect her for who she is, wich people like GuetaZz dosen't understand.

Now about this with Robbtja asslicking, i would also like to disagree with this, he usually does his roleplays alone, or with others like DreeBott, and they enjoy it, i've seen them do it.

Doing some roleplay while there is a person from the team is not asslicking, its roleplay no matter what you say.

Thats just my opinion, i have nothing against anybody, say what you like, its an arguement, not a mega prison fight.

If you think i'm wrong, then post YOUR opinion, i have my opinion, people should learn to just post their own opinions, without starting fights or shitstorms because of someones opinion.

I have no idea why you have to make so much drama over these "News" threads, its quite cringy to watch, and i must say, there is no such putpose for this, and all this "News" have been around for quite some time.

Sorry if i sounded rude, i just stated my opinion.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
The following 2 users Like Jonas's post:
  • Random, mintblackbeard

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Untold Truth] KimmyPanda, Greed UNBANNED?, Robbja, Snowerd Abuse?, Staff leaving - by Jonas - 07-26-2016, 03:05 PM