[Untold Truth] KimmyPanda, Greed UNBANNED?, Robbja, Snowerd Abuse?, Staff leaving
(07-26-2016, 01:51 PM)Ghost Wrote:
(07-26-2016, 01:46 PM)Falc Wrote:
(07-26-2016, 01:41 PM)Ghost Wrote:
(07-26-2016, 01:36 PM)Falc Wrote:
(07-26-2016, 01:34 PM)Ghost Wrote: We do let you use your voice, that's why you can post here. We are responding with our opinions, yet when staff members post their opinions people throw their fingers at us like we are bad people.

And now you're showing your true colors, trying to take sympathy at your mistakes because you're an Administrator.

Minus responded his opinion, so why did you throw the finger at him like he's a bad person? Yet when people stick up for Minus, you've now somehow managed to make it look like we are attacking Administrators.

Absolutely pathetic.

What mistakes? I read his post and gave my opinion.

No, you didn't.

You read his post and immediately attempted to shut down his opinion and use the fact he is a teacher to do that which is a massive cheapshot coming from a staff member. Once people started responding to you, you gave the oh everyone points fingers at Administrators because you was in the wrong and want sympathy now.
how am i in the wrong? Teachers shouldn't target another member of the community because she is friends with staff. I don't want your sympathy i'm simply giving my opinion on the matter.

HAHAHAHAHAHAAH!

I was waiting for that, I'm so fcuking happy you just said that.

How the fcuk did he "target" a member of the community? HE GAVE HIS FCUKING OPINION! I was waiting for that response and you've gave it, this just sums up my point. I literally cannot believe you call his opinion targetting a member.

If this was anyone else it was said about, nobody would blink a fcuking eye lid, but because it's Kimmy, it's targetting? What a dam joke this is.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Untold Truth] KimmyPanda, Greed UNBANNED?, Robbja, Snowerd Abuse?, Staff leaving - by Falc - 07-26-2016, 01:53 PM