[Untold Truth] KimmyPanda, Greed UNBANNED?, Robbja, Snowerd Abuse?, Staff leaving
Another thing about Robtaja , About the "Asslick" that looks so bad from the side Rob , I think if you want to get some attention in the server just play as normal player with no any side power from the admins , that not works !
Example of Ass lick : Being all the day with admins in rooms , Makes 500 Steriods for snow when I asked for 20 5 min before and he Ignore me and he said that "the steriods are over".
Rob , Example from my model , Like you see I never was with admins in rooms or i never tried to get some Rep from admins and people still love me and play with me ( you can see my Steam Chat with other players in FL ) So I think you must stop being like that because that only a game , and in that game you can be in Arp or Prp and they are not blocking each other.
I think you need to try the Arp because most of the players playing in that mod .

Conclusion : The admins must to change some rules about the ARP and PRP because they are blocking the type of the game each side and to stop watching the ARp in a bad way !

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Untold Truth] KimmyPanda, Greed UNBANNED?, Robbja, Snowerd Abuse?, Staff leaving - by GuetaZz - 07-26-2016, 01:36 PM