[Untold Truth] KimmyPanda, Greed UNBANNED?, Robbja, Snowerd Abuse?, Staff leaving
(07-26-2016, 01:25 PM)Zambie Wrote: You know why Kimmy gets access to these special perks, because she doesn't go roaming around the forums/community trying to find reasons to start shit storms that aren't required. Stop accusing her of using her gender to her advantage and find something decent to argue about.

Arguments consist of reasons and statements of belief. These are our opinions, and when we try to express our opinions, we get a response like 'that's a load of horse shit!'. Everyones opinion is valid, whether administrator or not. We have a voice and you should let us use it. Opinions are meant to be voiced because at the end of the day, if we were not allowed to have an opinion, we would eventually leave, then you and the staff team will have no one to administrate. If everyone were to be good little boys and girls then their job would be useless.

EDIT: Ghost, I would like you to use my username and not my personal name. I do not feel that the relationship between us is yet to be personal and I do feel quite offended that you feel, despite hardly having any relation to me, using my forename as if we are friends.
The following 1 user Likes Create's post:
  • Ranger

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Untold Truth] KimmyPanda, Greed UNBANNED?, Robbja, Snowerd Abuse?, Staff leaving - by Create - 07-26-2016, 01:30 PM