[Untold Truth] KimmyPanda, Greed UNBANNED?, Robbja, Snowerd Abuse?, Staff leaving
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
(07-26-2016, 01:10 PM)Ghost Wrote:
(07-26-2016, 12:56 PM)Falc Wrote:
(07-26-2016, 12:46 PM)Ghost Wrote:
(07-26-2016, 12:31 PM)SirMinus Wrote:
(07-26-2016, 10:58 AM)Mr.Ranger Wrote: You can get your model's size changed no matter what, you just have to ask a admin and give a valid reason.

Yeah but you have to beg or ask like 10 times before getting it changed usually. She tends to get it whenever she asks from what I've seen.

I respond pretty much everytime if someone asks to be elfed, so they clearly don't ask '10 times', that's a load of horse shit! The reason we don't give it some people is because we don't trust them e.g. raiding while you have been elfed or abusing it in other ways. We tend to watch people who we give the command to to prevent this from happening.

Great attitude from a teacher.

I'm not sure what attitude you are on about from Minus?

He stated his opinion on a topic, if anyone's attitude is in the wrong here then it's your response above. People are realizing that Kimmy gets what she wants at a click of a finger now and if people talk about Kimmy they get responses like that.

Grow up, you're an Administrator.

She doesn't get everyting she wants, I've said no to some things she has asked me. He is moaning because one time he had to wait 25 minutes to become elfed yet staff members can be busy. 

Maybe we respond to people like Sirminus because everyone seems to pick on her and it only seems to be the staff team that actually is nice to her.

-User warned for posting offensive text- // Raccoon.
The following 1 user Likes GuetaZz's post:
  • Falc

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Untold Truth] KimmyPanda, Greed UNBANNED?, Robbja, Snowerd Abuse?, Staff leaving - by GuetaZz - 07-26-2016, 01:23 PM