[Untold Truth] KimmyPanda, Greed UNBANNED?, Robbja, Snowerd Abuse?, Staff leaving
(07-26-2016, 01:03 PM)Mr.Ranger Wrote:
(07-26-2016, 12:56 PM)Falc Wrote:
(07-26-2016, 12:46 PM)Ghost Wrote:
(07-26-2016, 12:31 PM)SirMinus Wrote:
(07-26-2016, 10:58 AM)Mr.Ranger Wrote: You can get your model's size changed no matter what, you just have to ask a admin and give a valid reason.

Yeah but you have to beg or ask like 10 times before getting it changed usually. She tends to get it whenever she asks from what I've seen.

I respond pretty much everytime if someone asks to be elfed, so they clearly don't ask '10 times', that's a load of horse shit! The reason we don't give it some people is because we don't trust them e.g. raiding while you have been elfed or abusing it in other ways. We tend to watch people who we give the command to to prevent this from happening.

Great attitude from a teacher.

I'm not sure what attitude you are on about from Minus?

He stated his opinion on a topic, if anyone's attitude it is in the wrong here, it's your response above. People are realizing that Kimmy gets what she wants at a click of a finger now and if people talk about Kimmy they get responses like that.

Grow up, you're an Administrator.
I agree with Falc and Minus, Kimmy does kinda get what she wants, I have nothing against her I just find it strange that she only ever Rp's when there are admins on.

And chill out Ghost

Edit: Why do you trust kimmy more than any other players as Admin you aren't supposed to have favorites. (No matter if you are friends)
I don't favorite her, she is usually with the staff team therefore we can keep an eye on her (Although i've never seen her elfed). Like i said to Falc, admins tend to RP with her because everyone else is disrespectful towards her and we actually like her.
[Image: f8f0ed93936736f2ae4c735f1edc05ed.png]
The following 2 users Like Ghost's post:
  • mintblackbeard, Jonas

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Untold Truth] KimmyPanda, Greed UNBANNED?, Robbja, Snowerd Abuse?, Staff leaving - by Ghost - 07-26-2016, 01:15 PM