[TRIGGER ALERT] The fuck is up with all this political correctness?
(07-20-2016, 01:43 AM)Midget Wrote:
(07-20-2016, 12:56 AM)blu Wrote: Greed, I understand you hate Islam and Muslims, it's all good bro. We get it, we're all terrorist and we're all born with bombs attached to us. I accept that you hate me and my kind, despite that, we can still be friends if you wish.
What kind of dirty technique is this get people to feel sorry for you?

You are all not terrorists, but many of the people that believes in the religion you believe in truly believe it. They do what it says and believe what they are doing is right. 
The difference between you and the extremists is that you don't follow the Quran literally, you only follow the things you want to follow. 
You're also sensible enough to understand that following the Quran is not good, and that the Quran is preaching violence. Because if you didn't understand that you would be following the Quran by the word.

Getting people to feel sorry for me? I'm not following the Quran by the word? I love how you just assume things.

Not looking for sympathy cause there isn't anything for anyone give me sympathy for. If you got to know me a little better, you'll get what I mean. Secondly, Why don't you just take it the other way around, they (Extremists) misinterpret the Quran as opposed to assuming whether or not I follow the Quran. The thing I find quite striking about all this is the fact that an intelligent individual such as yourself fails to see the other side of the argument.
Eggplant

Messages In This Thread
RE: [TRIGGER ALERT] The fuck is up with all this political correctness? - by blu - 07-20-2016, 01:54 AM