Why Are Moderators Still Handling PRs
I just want to point out that the trial rank before moderators was trial admins. Moderators are basically this rank now with less power revolving server abilities.

Trial Admins had the ability to handle ban requests back then so if you are comparing them to the old rank of Trial Admin, they should be allowed to do ban requests.

However, the moderator rank was created to give these trial staff less power and through time, they have had a LARGE increase in power in regards to server-side, but none on forum side minus the addition to the moderator hub.

The question to the staff is simple. Do they want to make the moderators similar to how the old Trial Admin was, or do they want to keep the moderators similar to what the rank was created for. Personally, I say they should do ban requests because its opens their horizon more than if they are not able to and the current staff is able to see how their decision making is without being on the server and just looking at evidence. But then again that might just be me.
The following 4 users Like Fultz's post:
  • Adamantite, Rylund, Agorith, :-)

Messages In This Thread
Why Are Moderators Still Handling PRs - by Marty - 07-01-2016, 08:52 PM
RE: Why Are Moderators Still Handling PRs - by Fultz - 07-02-2016, 04:46 AM