Report: Dylan
Hello,

I'll get straight to the point.

Rule #8.1 -

Do not hostage players randomly, you need a good reason and your character style needs to fit the roleplay situation.

My first intention was to take you hostage for ransom, As I am a criminal it does fit my RP.
The first thing I did was tie you up, then I searched your property for any loot (i.e Contraband) which it didn't have so I tried
Going on with the hostage situation. When I did this you started pointing out rules i.e failRP which it was not at that very moment.
My Character style did fit the RP situation just fine, I was a rebel with a custom job set to Criminal etc.. which means doing things like taking people hostage and raiding houses.

Rule #14.4 -
 You must have a valid reason to raid players, i.e. contraband, burglary, and needing to take hostages are all valid reasons.

At the time I hath my job set to i.e Criminal Thug|Mugger|Burgular.
A Criminal Thug is a piece of shit in general which means he does all kinds of things.
A Criminal in common sense stands for someone who does all kinds of criminal activities
Including raiding,mugging and taking people hostage. I do not see how I broke rule #14.4. I 
Actually hath three very valid Roleplay reasons to raid your House. 1. My job was burgular and as the rule states
That burglary is a valid reason. 2. My thoughts were that you housed contraband which also 
Gives me a valid RP reason to raid your house. 3. I wanted to take you hostage for ransom which is also a valid reason according to the rule stated above.

Rule #16.1 -
 Do not steal or rob etc. without a valid roleplay reason.

Going back to what I said in #8.1 and #14.4. I hath many valid RP reasons to steal or rob etc.

Rule #16.6 -
 Do not FailRP. Car thieves need chop-shops, and burglars need places to store their stolen goods. Proper background RP draws the line between crime and rule-breaking.

You assume but don't know so why bring it up in the first place? In reality I did own a property to etc store stolen goods but you could've known this if you hath just asked me. 

Rule #16.9a -
 Only break in with lockpicks (you want to be quiet). Do not use shotguns to perform burglary.

I will bring it to my right to remain silent here unless you have valid recorded evidence of me shooting down your doors with a shotgun.
Yes, I said that I blew your doors but I did not say it in a way to point out that I would've blown out your doors with a shotgun. With the quote ' I blew your doors because I thought
you housed contraband' I meant that I broke into your doors not shot them down.

I'd like to thank you for staying professional during the RP we hath in your house but next time please do not use LOOC for IC  subjects.
[Image: 7c64995b823b444fa541b7a6189a2eaf.png]

Messages In This Thread
Report: Dylan - by Salinsky - 06-17-2016, 08:40 AM
RE: Report: Dylan - by dylanhm_ - 06-17-2016, 09:40 AM
RE: Report: Dylan - by Salinsky - 06-17-2016, 10:52 AM
RE: Report: Dylan - by dylanhm_ - 06-17-2016, 12:14 PM
RE: Report: Dylan - by Salinsky - 06-17-2016, 12:50 PM
RE: Report: Dylan - by dylanhm_ - 06-17-2016, 01:00 PM
RE: Report: Dylan - by Salinsky - 06-17-2016, 01:16 PM
RE: Report: Dylan - by Rylund - 06-17-2016, 04:46 PM
RE: Report: Dylan - by dylanhm_ - 06-17-2016, 06:34 PM
RE: Report: Dylan - by Rylund - 06-17-2016, 07:27 PM