Report: Dylan
Name of player: Dylan

SteamIDSTEAM_0:0:50724811

Time in GMT: Between 09.00 and 10.00 GMT +1 

Server: V4B1

Summary:
I had bought the White Warehouse in the industrial area, where I was setting up a bit of a warehouse with shelves, a forklift et cetera. 
When I was about half way done building, I heard a shotgun shooting.
Dylan, who was a rebel at the time, was shooting down my doors and entered my property.
His /job was set to: Criminal Thug|Burglar|Mugger, which is probably fine. 
However, he had absolutely no reason to raid my building like that, as a "Criminal thug, burglar, mugger", would not go about raiding a building like that.
His excuse was, that he thought I "had contraband", which I did not.
Upon discovering he had raided me for no reason, in the most Fail RP fassion one could possibly achieve, he decided to change it into a hostage situation, demanding $2000 from me, which I refused to pay due to him:
1. Not having any legit RP reason to even raid me in the first place
2. Not even so much as properly RPing to be a mugger (he shot down my doors, how's that for a stealthy approach?)

In my opinion, he broke the following rules:

Rule #8.1 -
 Do not hostage players randomly, you need a good reason and your character style needs to fit the roleplay situation.

He did not have any reason to take me hostage, in fact, he admitted to wanting to raid me for contraband which I did not have, after he discovered I didn't have contraband, he decided to change the reason for his raid to "needing to take me hostage", however I don't see how there was any "need" to take me hostage. It also doesn't really seem to fit the RP of a "criminal thug, burglar, mugger", considering your average "criminal thug" wouldn't go as far to hostage anyone for anything, a burglar would've taken a different, more stealthy approach to entering my property, and a mugger would simply ask me for money while threatening me, rather than tying me up and taking me hostage.

Rule #14.4 -
 You must have a valid reason to raid players, i.e. contraband, burglary, and needing to take hostages are all valid reasons.

He admitted to wanting to raid me for contraband, which I did not have. He changed that to "needing to hostage me", when he found out I had no contraband, which in a sense is powergaming to gain the RP advantage and to circumvent the rules. Also, even if the raid had only been to take me hostage, it would still be fail RP based on his /job, which I think was also set in such a way to get maximum coverage to circumvent the rules, as he had 3 jobs in one character, none of them actually fitting the so called "RP" he was forcing upon me.

Rule #16.1 -
 Do not steal or rob etc. without a valid roleplay reason.

He had no valid roleplay reason, as his initial reason was to raid for contraband.

Rule #16.6 -
Do not FailRP. Car thieves need chop-shops, and burglars need places to store their stolen goods. Proper background RP draws the line between crime and rule-breaking.

I dare claim he did not have any place to store anything. Logs can probably be checked on whether or not he bought any doors.

Rule #16.9a -
Only break in with lockpicks (you want to be quiet). Do not use shotguns to perform burglary.

He broke in with a shotgun, not a lockpick.

Evidence:
I do not have much, I simply have some screenshots of me chatting with him and telling him off.

Messages In This Thread
Report: Dylan - by Salinsky - 06-17-2016, 08:40 AM
RE: Report: Dylan - by dylanhm_ - 06-17-2016, 09:40 AM
RE: Report: Dylan - by Salinsky - 06-17-2016, 10:52 AM
RE: Report: Dylan - by dylanhm_ - 06-17-2016, 12:14 PM
RE: Report: Dylan - by Salinsky - 06-17-2016, 12:50 PM
RE: Report: Dylan - by dylanhm_ - 06-17-2016, 01:00 PM
RE: Report: Dylan - by Salinsky - 06-17-2016, 01:16 PM
RE: Report: Dylan - by Rylund - 06-17-2016, 04:46 PM
RE: Report: Dylan - by dylanhm_ - 06-17-2016, 06:34 PM
RE: Report: Dylan - by Rylund - 06-17-2016, 07:27 PM