Unban request - Askasta
Cause in that time i was a little kid and didnt really understand the meaning of SerouslyRP i was still feeling it like DarkRP in the 170 hour on your servers i slowly slowy gatherd and checked this isnt DarkRP this is truly something other than DarkRP but i plus my English skills was bad at that time and i didnt understand the most of the rules and i was too dumb to see the german flag to read everything on german now im 15 years old earning my pocketmoney with a mini job and i dont have that Childrish thinking way and i would love to play CityRP cause i began to play Garrys Mod again i wanted to start back off with my fav TTT server but that changed too allot and the old people who i know arent there and they made shitty updates so i thinked about trying DarkRP again it worked a while but some Rage moments came cause DarkRP its just DarkRP there is actuly no RP i really would love to play CityRP FL again

Yes i know what FearRP is and the other things like FailRP Powergaming, Metagaming etc.

i just would love to like have another chance to play CityRP again.

Messages In This Thread
Unban request - Askasta - by Askasta - 06-12-2016, 07:45 PM
RE: Unban request - Askasta - by Hitman - 06-12-2016, 08:58 PM
RE: Unban request - Askasta - by Askasta - 06-12-2016, 09:20 PM
RE: Unban request - Askasta - by Askasta - 06-14-2016, 04:27 PM
RE: Unban request - Askasta - by Hitman - 06-17-2016, 03:49 AM