Fuzzybuddy - AMA - I love questions!
(05-27-2016, 07:58 AM)Spear Wrote: Do you believe in leprechauns?

Do you believe in Banshee?

Do you believe in faeries?

Do you believe that the shamrock can ward off evil?

I don't believe in leprechauns no. We do have a leprechaun musuem in Dublin though (Its hilarious, and yes its a joke too)

Yes I do, I'm pretty sure my girlfriend is one.

I don't believe in physical flying around fairy's. I do believe in spirits that inhabit our planet

I haven't heard that before but know i know it I'm happy to accept it as fact. Since a lot of firefighters in america and in Ireland use that insignia on their badges I'm happy to believe it keeps them safe.

(05-27-2016, 08:09 AM)Insert Wrote: Coca Cola or Pepsi?

What is your favorite food?

What is your favorite restaurant?

Was is your favorite Fast Food restaurant?

What did you have for your last meal?

Coke

Ooooh insert don't do this to me ... uh... Fajitas! I like food i have to build myself it means I can make some monstrosity that a chef wouldn't dare send out in case of spontaneous coronary blockages.

A place called Flanagans, a restaurant near the Spire on O'Connell Street. Its pricey but its a favorite of me and my girlfriend

In Ireland we have a fast food restaurant kinda place - You get real food but its not a place you spend hours and the food is amazing. Its called Eddie Rockets and its just amazing. 

Well.. Like meal, Steak (rare), chips, and baked beans in tomato sauce. But truthfully the last thing i ate was an entire packet of custard cream biscuits
The following 2 users Like fuzzybuddy's post:
  • Spear, Insert

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fuzzybuddy - AMA - I love questions! - by fuzzybuddy - 05-27-2016, 11:21 AM