Let's be more kind to each other.
To the two above me,  I understand the point you are trying to establish however I do belive you have executed it slightly poorly,  leading to a general weak argument but also one with a pessimistic outlook on fearless which to be quite frank does not help anyone. 

Quote:"Fearless has always been a toxic community."

I mean it's there you need stop because you use the definitive word "always"  which is never a good idea because it's almost impossible to defend.  When I spawn I don't see a bunch of people with knifes to each other throat.  Generally i see a lot of people doing their own thing.  

I understand what you mean when you talk about different sub communites within this community but they in no way speaks for the entire community.  I for example belong to no community so that means any planned interactions with other players is very limited.  I therefore rely on walk up role play and I'll tell you now, very rarely have  I met a problem. 

I think what you're trying to say is that some people take criticism harshly.  Because a majority of arguments stem from one party or another being critical to another. This never ends well.  When someone doesn't get their way they may become critical to the other persons behavior and this will lead to an argument.  

I know I kinda went off on a tangent and I'm sorry about that.  But I'm just saying that community as a whole is NOT toxic and although you say many people are in "groups"  many also aren't.

PS: I'm not trying to say that everything you two said is wrong you've both made very interesting points. 
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]

Messages In This Thread
Let's be more kind to each other. - by Emil - 05-01-2016, 03:10 PM
RE: Let's be more kind to each other. - by Emil - 05-01-2016, 03:32 PM
RE: Let's be more kind to each other. - by Merle - 05-01-2016, 04:00 PM
RE: Let's be more kind to each other. - by Greed^ - 05-01-2016, 04:50 PM
RE: Let's be more kind to each other. - by birdy - 05-01-2016, 06:32 PM
RE: Let's be more kind to each other. - by Emil - 05-01-2016, 07:11 PM
RE: Let's be more kind to each other. - by Bowiii - 05-10-2016, 12:11 AM
RE: Let's be more kind to each other. - by King Kickass - 05-10-2016, 08:01 AM
RE: Let's be more kind to each other. - by Bowiii - 05-10-2016, 08:48 AM
RE: Let's be more kind to each other. - by Pear - 05-10-2016, 11:33 AM