CALL OF DUTY INFINITE WARFARE TRAILER
(05-08-2016, 10:25 AM)Avgar Wrote: Can you fellas offer actual arguments as to why it's bad? Cause it looks to me like you're all just jumping on the cod hate bandwagon.

What's not cool about a shooter in space or other planets?

Or are you just salty they're not releasing cod 4 remastered as a separate game? Because frankly, I think they will, eventually, why not just wait and see?
In-fact Mr. Avgar the reason why I don't like the newer Call of Duties is because I feel like after Black Ops 1 they started to shy away from what Call of Duty actually was. First, call of duty started out as a basic FPS. It started from the World Wars and such. Then they progressed a bit further each time. But, now I feel like they're going to far into the future and should maybe even re-create a classic such as World at War. Lets take Nazi Zombies for an example, I liked the simple ones that they had in World at War and Black Ops 1. It seems that now zombies is actually turning into a story type based thing or something. They drove off into a dirt road of making zombies more...complicated is what I would say. Black Ops 3 zombies to me didn't look too appealing, especially that one level with the huge tentacle monster. Not saying that it's bad or anything it's just that in my opinion I don't like it that much anymore. I've actually stopped playing the Call of Duty series after Black Ops 2.
Sincerely,
Merle | Merle Colton
Fearless Community Member
[Image: D7w1XJj.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
CALL OF DUTY INFINITE WARFARE TRAILER - by Marty - 05-02-2016, 03:20 PM
RE: CALL OF DUTY INFINITE WARFARE TRAILER - by Deleted User - 05-02-2016, 06:36 PM
RE: CALL OF DUTY INFINITE WARFARE TRAILER - by Deleted User - 05-08-2016, 09:18 AM
RE: CALL OF DUTY INFINITE WARFARE TRAILER - by Merle - 05-09-2016, 05:26 AM