Report: [FL:RP] Avalon
(05-03-2016, 09:18 PM)DreeBott Wrote:
(05-03-2016, 09:06 PM)Avalon Wrote:
(05-03-2016, 08:54 PM)DreeBott Wrote:
(05-03-2016, 08:51 PM)Avalon Wrote: -Snip-

-Snip-

(05-03-2016, 08:51 PM)Avalon Wrote: -Snip-
-Snip-

I'm not lying in the courthouse, I'm simply stating my opinion and explaining myself.
"AM PM Armoured Shop_finished" is the name of the dupe.
I was saying "this is a system that locks in people once they are considered a customer" for roleplay reasons (for you to obviously not arrest me) without (at the time) knowing I had no keypad because of that "failed" dupe.
This person never liked me on the server and always tried to bring me into trouble and is not so "bright" as he seems in public, he's only friendly when other people are there but when it's "1 on 1" this is how he speaks:

Look at the highlighted part of him saying "get lost" after posting this player report.
I find this unacceptable behaviour for somebody who wanted to be a Teacher, there is a reason you got denied though.
He also PM'ed me multiple times after that provocating me to answer him, but I did not lower to his level or fall for his provocation. (this can also be seen in the screenshot)
Clearly he doesn't like me and bringing me into trouble is for him... a pretty great achievement.

Regarding the second image, I did not know that was an exact spawnpoint for players and that they were going to spawn right INSIDE my dupe. People make mistakes, you know?

Referring to the first picture: yes I am wrong (most likely) but this were not my intentions and I hope the admins can forgive me for this stupid, very stupid mistake since it was not intentional and I will in the future check all the public dupes I use.

P.S. The "cage" could be opened from the "sellers" side with a button, if it matters.

This is ridiculous Cheese
I said get lost because you "blocked my PM" but PM'd me after I made the BR so you can talk to me or something.
That's why i said get lost, and if you think i'm breaking a rule with that, feel free to make a Player Report against me.

Second of all you could've checked where People spawn (on the build server)
with 100 Hours and more you should know that.

Also, this Prop was in public (i guess) and since building in Public is not allowed (unless you have admins Permission) you broke another Prop rule!

We're just gonna wait for an Moderator / Admin to Investigate this Player Report.

You're just lying here, me and you know it.
You said "get lost" to provocate me, you said this AFTER making the player report.
I never "blocked your PM" so you're lying again here. (if there are logs for this, feel free to verify this and here's already proof of lying in the courthouse...)
In fact, you blocked ME. 
I'm blocked from PM'ing a moment after he told me to get lost.
No, I did not know people spawn exactly at the place my prop was.
Even if I thought of that, before this situation, I always thought they spawn NEXT to the prop and not inside it.
I simply thought people can't spawn inside props, they spawn near them if they normally spawned inside them. (understand?)
I was making decoration for my gun shop and the prop was on the wall, I considered it to be property of AM PM.
The footpath was still available for pedestrians.
I made a mistake by using that dupe and not checking it, sure.
But at least in this report I showed the community the real you, don't expect to ever become a Teacher like you wanted with this attitude.

Admin, I hope you can forgive me for not checking the dupe if it's breaking any server rules. I always thought public dupes abide by the server rules.
If you cannot forgive me, I hope you at least won't make the ban length very long.
Either way thank you and my apologies for this situation.

Messages In This Thread
Report: [FL:RP] Avalon - by DreeBott - 05-03-2016, 08:50 PM
RE: Report: [FL:RP] Avalon - by Avalon - 05-03-2016, 08:51 PM
RE: Report: [FL:RP] Avalon - by DreeBott - 05-03-2016, 08:54 PM
RE: Report: [FL:RP] Avalon - by Avalon - 05-03-2016, 09:06 PM
RE: Report: [FL:RP] Avalon - by DreeBott - 05-03-2016, 09:18 PM
RE: Report: [FL:RP] Avalon - by Avalon - 05-03-2016, 09:26 PM
RE: Report: [FL:RP] Avalon - by DreeBott - 05-03-2016, 09:36 PM
RE: Report: [FL:RP] Avalon - by Avalon - 05-03-2016, 09:42 PM
RE: Report: [FL:RP] Avalon - by DreeBott - 05-03-2016, 09:50 PM
RE: Report: [FL:RP] Avalon - by Avalon - 05-03-2016, 09:58 PM
RE: Report: [FL:RP] Avalon - by DreeBott - 05-04-2016, 12:00 PM