Report: [FL:RP] Avalon
(05-03-2016, 08:54 PM)DreeBott Wrote:
(05-03-2016, 08:51 PM)Avalon Wrote: I used this dupe without being aware of this.

You want me to uploade a Video of you saying that this is a System that locks in people?

I hope you're aware of the Following:
Lying in the Courthouse is not allowed and will lead to a warning or even a Forum Suspension

Also, do you have any Evidence to back up it was a Dupe as you just stated?

*Edit*
(After he Edited his Post)
(05-03-2016, 08:51 PM)Avalon Wrote: I used this dupe without being aware of this. It was in the public dupes of the server and I forgot to check if the fading door was abiding the rules of the server... /facepalm

Regarding the second image, the person somehow got himself in there.
I have no idea how.
I did not trap him inside, my shop was open for around an hour before he somehow trapped himself inside there.
I could not return to the location to see him being trapped inside before you taking this picture due to NLR.

So could you kindly tell us the Name and the Folder it was in?
And its a Spawn Point.

I'm not lying in the courthouse, I'm simply stating my opinion and explaining myself.
"AM PM Armoured Shop_finished" is the name of the dupe.
I was saying "this is a system that locks in people once they are considered a customer" for roleplay reasons (for you to obviously not arrest me) without (at the time) knowing I had no keypad because of that "failed" dupe.
This person never liked me on the server and always tried to bring me into trouble and is not so "bright" as he seems in public, he's only friendly when other people are there but when it's "1 on 1" this is how he speaks:

Look at the highlighted part of him saying "get lost" after posting this player report.
I find this unacceptable behaviour for somebody who wanted to be a Teacher, there is a reason you got denied though.
He also PM'ed me multiple times after that provocating me to answer him, but I did not lower to his level or fall for his provocation. (this can also be seen in the screenshot)
Clearly he doesn't like me and bringing me into trouble is for him... a pretty great achievement.

Regarding the second image, I did not know that was an exact spawnpoint for players and that they were going to spawn right INSIDE my dupe. People make mistakes, you know? I clearly made that prop there for decoration of my gun store, not like you explained to "trap people that spawn". (Think for a second why he would describe that mistake I made from being unaware in such a rough way?)

Referring to the first picture: yes I am wrong (most likely) but this were not my intentions and I hope the admins can forgive me for this stupid, very stupid mistake since it was not intentional and I will in the future check all the public dupes I use. Also, he is lying in the report about "the show were customers are getting locked in" (his words), it actually was a gun store dupe and I was roleplaying as a gun dealer. It was obviously not my intention to cage people. Like I said, I made a mistake not checking if the dupe abides the server rules and from now on in the future will check if the dupes I use (if they contain fading doors) also contain keypads. Sad

P.S. The "cage" could be opened from the "sellers" side with a button, if it matters.

Messages In This Thread
Report: [FL:RP] Avalon - by DreeBott - 05-03-2016, 08:50 PM
RE: Report: [FL:RP] Avalon - by Avalon - 05-03-2016, 08:51 PM
RE: Report: [FL:RP] Avalon - by DreeBott - 05-03-2016, 08:54 PM
RE: Report: [FL:RP] Avalon - by Avalon - 05-03-2016, 09:06 PM
RE: Report: [FL:RP] Avalon - by DreeBott - 05-03-2016, 09:18 PM
RE: Report: [FL:RP] Avalon - by Avalon - 05-03-2016, 09:26 PM
RE: Report: [FL:RP] Avalon - by DreeBott - 05-03-2016, 09:36 PM
RE: Report: [FL:RP] Avalon - by Avalon - 05-03-2016, 09:42 PM
RE: Report: [FL:RP] Avalon - by DreeBott - 05-03-2016, 09:50 PM
RE: Report: [FL:RP] Avalon - by Avalon - 05-03-2016, 09:58 PM
RE: Report: [FL:RP] Avalon - by DreeBott - 05-04-2016, 12:00 PM