[Unofficial] [Pas] [DESIGN] [Closing] DupesCo.
OOC Information
Steam Name: Raven
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:47619776
Time Zone: GMT
Bans: 2
Blacklists: 5
Hours (Minimum 100): 400ish
Previous Organisation: Classified

Character Information
First Name: Kristian
Middle Name: N/A
Last Name: Smith
Date of Birth: 2nd January 1990
Role you are interested in: Department of Engineering
Describe your skills and experience:
I am very qualified in engineering and have a Masters and BTEC Level 3 in Architecture. I am a hard worker, I took a course in leadership. Also I am passionate about designing and producing products from nothing but pure labour. I took an apprenticeship at Bowmer and Kirkland and learnt many skills regarding planning and construction. I am extremely above average in my educational field and feel that my skills would be put to good use working for a new and expanding international organisation.

I have a letter of recommendation linked here

Please answer the following questions:
What are your strengths and weaknesses?:
Personally I believe I have many strengths, I am a great team leader and listener, I am extremely punctual and take my job seriously. I use my time practically and always work to my best ability.

I think my only weakness would be that I do not get enough sleep because of how much time I spend on making new building designs, as I said I am extremely passionate about architecture and I hope that this will not effect my work standards.

Describe a situation where you worked in a team:
As I said previously, I took a course in leadership at the age of 16. Furthermore I studied psychology and understand how to motivate people and keep them on track. When I was at Bowmer and Kirkland I was involved in a team constructing a new office building for Santander. I was a great help according to my boss at the time and worked hard along my team.

Where do you see yourself in a years time?:
That is a very hard question, to be honest, In one years time I hope to see myself managing a large team of construction engineers. All my life I have loved to be in control and I think a team-leading job would suit me greatly.

How would you describe your personality?:
I would describe myself as kind and helpful and a great teacher. I have plenty of knowledge regarding this type of work.

Why would you like to join Dupes Co?:
I would like to join Dupes Co because, as I said before, I think I offer a lot towards your organisation. I want to move up on life and I feel that this is a great place to start.

Why should we pick you over other candidates (minimum of 75 words):
The reason I stand out compared to other candidates is for one reason only, I am unique. I am a very rare person to come across: someone who is passionate about architecture and construction and has many qualifications and experience regarding that specific sector at such a young age. I can and will offer a lot towards your company and I will make sure that I give a big impact towards it. I will make my self visible.
[Image: gBQQfUz.png]
Drop us a cheeky +REP, cheers (also know as Paddington Bear / Kerbal)

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Unofficial] [DESIGN] DupesCo. - by Joe Joe - 04-07-2016, 09:47 PM
RE: [Unofficial] [DESIGN] DupesCo. - by ITsM4x - 04-07-2016, 09:49 PM
RE: [Unofficial] [DESIGN] DupesCo. - by ITsM4x - 04-07-2016, 09:47 PM
RE: [Unofficial] [DESIGN] DupesCo. - by Hitman - 04-08-2016, 11:02 AM
RE: [Unofficial] [DESIGN] DupesCo. - by ITsM4x - 04-08-2016, 12:03 PM
RE: [Unofficial] [DESIGN] DupesCo. - by ITsM4x - 04-08-2016, 12:09 PM
RE: [Unofficial] [DESIGN] DupesCo. - by Jonas - 04-08-2016, 12:28 PM
RE: [Unofficial] [DESIGN] DupesCo. - by TheMJ - 04-08-2016, 12:36 PM
RE: [Unofficial] [Pas] [DESIGN] DupesCo. - by Cox - 04-10-2016, 11:02 PM
RE: [Unofficial] [Pas] [DESIGN] DupesCo. - by ITsM4x - 04-27-2016, 09:33 PM
RE: [Unofficial] [Pas] [DESIGN] DupesCo. - by Create - 05-03-2016, 04:47 PM