Report: DylanJYT
(03-15-2016, 09:32 PM)DylanJPennYT Wrote: As you may know I was hostaged, I had a rope on me. In that case you must know that even if I attempted to do /sleep it would have said 'You cannot do that in this state'. Previously I was CDMed and knocked to the ground. Holdem in which he can recall respawned me. Moving forward in the roleplay. I was hostaged but before I  came into the Parker Building I told Holdem that you were doing a Slave RP and which he said 'Don't worry, just follow on' I followed on and you then put me in a cell which only had a keypad on one side which if I am right goes against a rule. You then took us upstairs just after you placed the dupe, The 'Role-play' was very organised and another guy who was also at 100% fell off trying to create Suicide RP, which he didn't die. I said that Suicide RP is against rules and I got onto the barrier of the slope. I then for some reason died mid-air. Myself not pressing any buttons was very confused and it cause quite a predicament. I then in OOC explained that I didn't press any buttons and I was willing to go back into the RP in which Administrators could check back on. One of your 'associates' then said in OOC that I could come back if I wished but I decided that I would like to RP something else. We came to an agreement and We went on as normal.

I believe this is a false request and I do hope the Administrators could check back on the logs to see the real evidence.

Regards,

Dylan James

P:S Also if you didn't realise it takes Ten seconds for someone to do /sleep and in this case as you are aware that was not 10 Seconds

No he didn't? I was speaking to them after about it. We only caught one hostage in the end as 2 of you jumped. We never said you didn't have to come back.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:43942152&b=13]

Messages In This Thread
Report: DylanJYT - by Verzuh - 03-15-2016, 08:05 PM
RE: Report: DylanJYT - by Create - 03-15-2016, 09:32 PM
RE: Report: DylanJYT - by Verzuh - 03-15-2016, 09:49 PM
RE: Report: DylanJYT - by Create - 03-15-2016, 10:18 PM
RE: Report: DylanJYT - by Holdem - 03-16-2016, 02:21 PM
RE: Report: DylanJYT - by Verzuh - 03-16-2016, 04:03 PM
RE: Report: DylanJYT - by Rylund - 03-17-2016, 10:24 AM