UBR: Multiple people [SuperAdmins welcome]
(02-25-2016, 02:13 PM)Pear Wrote: 1. Just a question, WHY?
2. Basically flashing guns out to show power, but with that causing unnecessary conflicts, baiting them in.
3. Hold on, you're friends with each other IC and OOC and you cause conflict between yourself, even aiming guns at each other and shooting each other. Why is that?
4. Watch the video again on 3:10. If that's not randomly shooting at the police car to start a war I don't know what is. It's not a missclick.
5. Not true. Guy behind you shot first THEN the policeman shot.
6. If there is no vital information what was "I'm almost dead" information there? Of course it hints to your friends to advance and help you.
7. Fair enough.
8. So, because an officer (the same) is going back with the flashing lights means that you can hostage him? What if he was on a call, give me that perspective? With that you basically hostaged a man with "thinking that he was coming for you".

Dear Pear,

Here are my explanations:
1. I admit it. That was childish and had no reason but to laugh a bit.
2. Well we did not really mean to start a conflict, but otherwise, we wanted police to leave us alone. However, I do agree it may looked like agression.
3. Once again, only one bullet was shot in the ground and it was missclick. We raised our guns to be aware, but when we realise what happened we forgot that.
4. The missclick point is point #3, not 4. And however I am not really sure who shot, I truly believe it was the officer.

5. Cant really explain that since we 2 see difference here. I am pretty sure it wasnt us, however, you think otherwise, thats why involving a 3rd party staff member is fair, dont you think?

6. I am pretty sure that 'I am almost dead' was said in IG voice chat, and I have different buttons for my Gmod voice and TS.
8. We did not plan to hostage him, but to threat him not to follow us. We had to put him in a hostage situation, however, because other police officers arrived and we wanted to be left alone, thats why we had to hostage him. My plans were once they lower the guns to tell them not to follow us anymore, and then release the officer with no money demands.

Messages In This Thread
RE: UBR: Multiple people [SuperAdmins welcome] - by taXXeN22 - 02-25-2016, 02:40 PM
RE: UBR: Multiple people [SuperAdmins welcome] - by Create - 02-26-2016, 08:53 PM