UBR: Multiple people [SuperAdmins welcome]
(02-25-2016, 01:41 PM)Pear Wrote: Hello,
reviewed evidence. In this evidence it shows:
1. You all lockpicking each other vehicles for no reason at all.
2. You all baiting police with weapons drawn at all times, trying to get in conflict knowing with huge weaponry you'll mow police down. Starting fight for NO reason at all.
3. You started shooting at each other for no reason at all. (at 2:20 in the video)
4. You shot policeman for no reason again. (at 3:10 in the video)
5. You shot first. Guy with MP5 behind you (at 3:35), you can hear it, but I've saw it with my own eyes, I was there.
6. You're using 3rd party software to communicate between each other and responding to it in-game.
7. You went right after him to "kill some sukas", basically searching for trouble.
8. You proceed to make a hostage situation for no appearent reason.

1. Toolguns. No lockpicks.
2. RP situation, we dont want police to disturb us so we tell them to leave us.
3. One single missclick is not shooting at each other, as only 1 bullet was shot, and the shooter was clearly aiming at the ground.
4. In my point of view, shot came from the police side. Also baskingher says that in his first post, Statement #3 : ''officer shot you"
5. Reason to open fire is because police did open fire first.
6. No vital information, in my opinion, was given in 3rd party software. We just used it to have a friendly conversation. Bobby does not have his mic on push-to-talk in TS, so his voice duplicated.
7. I already explained it above.
8. The reason is also stated above, please review it more carefully and tell me your opinion about it.

My additions: 
1) No admin sit was given, whereas it should've been in my opinion. Punishing people with no letting them to explain is not the way.
2) I am requesting 3rd party staff member ( Admin or SA) to review the case, as me and Pear have different opinions on the situation and truth can not be found between us.

Messages In This Thread
RE: UBR: Multiple people [SuperAdmins welcome] - by taXXeN22 - 02-25-2016, 02:00 PM
RE: UBR: Multiple people [SuperAdmins welcome] - by Create - 02-26-2016, 08:53 PM