Lua Cache Error - All FastDL Servers
I just checked my console, and just before the snapshot error there is this:

Quote:Lua cache file "cache/d8e6489ac8feel...etc.dua" does not exist. This indicates a server misconfiguration. Most likely fastdl is enabled, but the server host hasn't mirrored the pack.
Unable to load virtual file system!

Lua Initialized (Lua 5.1)
Couldn't include file 'CityRP\gamemode\cl_init.lua' (File not found) (<nowhere>)
[cpp]
There was a problem opening the gamemode file 'CityRP/gamemode/cL_init.lua'

Registering gamemode 'CityRP' derived from 'base'
Sending 8 'User Info' ConVars to server (cl_spewuserinfoconvars to see)
Scanning for downloaded fonts...
Reloading Particles...
Disconnect: ERROR! Reliable snapshot overflow..
Disconnect: ERROR! Reliable snapshot overflow..

Browser Message: Uncaught ReferenceError: SetStatusChanged is not defined - :0

Before all of this is loads of stuff about 'SetConVar: No Such cvar' and then about skipping it. What is wrong with this?!

The Lua Error is still there, *frustration*.

And the snapshot error.

Whaaaa?!

EDIT: Just thought i'd mention, I appreciate any and all help you give me on this matter. I have a friend who plays on this server, and he always can join. Strange...
Ok, update:

Everything is fixed, including an error I didn't mention "OS Paged Pool Memory Low".

Just that darn Lua Error!

I noticed however, when I finally got into the server, that the only things that were errors were certain people and all the cars. I was only in for a little bit, so i'm not sure if that was the only thing.

On top of this, when I try and switch around my grav. gun, and tool gun, the bar at the top just says "1. Gravity Gun", with no images, and I can't scroll through anything. Derp.

"Success does not consist in never making blunders, but in never making the same one a second time."
Josh Billings

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lua Cache Error - All FastDL Servers - by Nerdjacker - 10-30-2011, 04:34 PM