This Is Ridiculous (And Idiotic) Need the owner of the server now !!
Hello MrChowLingPing,
I can understand your frustration, however you must read upon section 5.0 of the ToS.

"5.0 Donations

Fearless does not provide any purchases or subscriptions, nor does Fearless conduct any sales or other such financial transactions. We do accept donations, and are not required to provide any services in return, nor will we issue refunds. Fearless is not a business, we provide our Services to you without charge, and any and all donations are entirely optional.

We provide preset packages which we may provide you as a token of gratitude for your donation, however Fearless reserves to right to not provide these services at any time.

All donations are considered a gift to Fearless, and are acquired legally and taxed via our payment provider."

Yes, you did donate and Fearless is grateful for that. What has happened here is you and your brother have been playing on the same IP Address, so the server has automatically flagged you for TOS breakage. All you would need to do is create an UBR (Unban Request) on the correct section of the forum using the template and explain that you and your brother use the same IP Address. As soon as one of you are banned for breaking a minor rule, if you or your brother tries to play, the server will think you are double accounting, thus the permanent suspension. You can create an UBR here: http://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=15. I apologize for the inconvenience caused and I have contacted SoulRipper about your case.
Regards,
Edned

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51199704&b=16]
+Rep
The following 2 users Like Edned's post:
  • Zambie, DreeBott

Messages In This Thread
RE: This Is Ridiculous (And Idiotic) Need the owner of the server now !! - by Edned - 02-18-2016, 11:11 PM