Player report on [YT] Wolfy, [FL:RP] Puzzle
Name of player: Wolfy, [FL:RP] Puzzle

SteamID: Wolfy: STEAM_0:0:142960071  ;  Puzzle: STEAM_0:0:43970796 

Time in GMT: 5:38 PM GMT +2

Server: v2d

Summary: So I was writing something in real life for quite a while and then a "burglar" by the name of [FL:RP] Puzzle decides to raid me because he's a burglar. Fair enough. He then claims my 3 prop base is a doomfort. Which is basically two stomach-level props surrounding the door in apartments, then a door which after you lockpick comes a fading door. He stays there for 10 minutes complaining in .// while I request that he leaves and reports me on the forums, then two people come. [FL:RP] Mr.Spicy, which I considered as a somewhat decent person hence I didn't include him here, and [YT] Wolfy. They all walk inside. Wolfy claims I'm double-dooring, Spicy stays there, then Wolfy calls a warrant and tries to take down my door. Noticing that he is RAIDING me while Puzzle claimed "OOC sit while admins come" for 10 minutes, I open my door and shoot him a few times. Spicy then starts shooting at me with his shotgun, then Wolfy opens my door again, Spicy walks in and kills me. 

Evidence:

[Image: 4897e0cd47.jpg]

[Image: 219456157a.png]
[Image: dd30b5c24a.png]
[Image: eee4a2bc3a.png]

Spoiler: Pictures of my base
[Image: 945053d8eb.jpg]
Next to the keypad was a "models/hunter/blocks/cube075x2x025.mdl" prop.
EDIT: Also to be clear, the fading door was BEHIND the actual door, making it able to be lockpicked, that's how the door was able to be opened in the first place by [FL:RP] Puzzle
[Image: d706ffbc1d.jpg]
Picture taken from inside

Other: I don't care if I get punished myself for "doomforting". I'm doing this for myself and I want to get this cleared up so that I know this for future situations. Also to dig aside the ignorancy of the people I've reported, since they dare walk into my base, hold me in an "OOC sit" for 10 minutes, and then raid me with a combination of Corleone, Police Officer and Civillian "(Criminal | Burglar)". I've looked through the rules explanation of Doomforting, and I don't see how was it a doomfort considering that I was easily killed. Oh and also, not to mention the fact that I shot Wolfy for being a police and "raiding me for being armed" which he has not seen. At most he might have seen my desert eagle clipping through the wall.[/center]

Messages In This Thread
Player report on [YT] Wolfy, [FL:RP] Puzzle - by chapo - 02-16-2016, 03:54 PM