Help me understand (Soul Exposed)
(01-20-2016, 01:16 PM)Avgar Wrote: Does it matter how Mike or Soul found out what to say to help with his case? If you, yourself, believed his last chance should have been invalidated, have you changed your mind? And if so, why? Because in my opinion, regardless of how a player acts, whether it's being negative towards staff, erupting in their unban requests or just sounding salty with their friends, they should be judged only based on their actions that have warranted/warrant their punishments.

It actually does matter when information is coming out of an area that it's not supposed to come out of, then the person doing it lies about it. I haven't changed my stance on what is up with Mike's UBR. Soul attempted to change policy and that was the entire problem I had. Opening loopholes to bail people out is bad business. Him being on a last chance after it was supposed to be removed was unacceptible. You presented a very well informed opinion on that case, mostly ignored or invalidated somehow, but that's yalls business. However if you want, I'm very very good with FL ToS and could point out exactly where and why it's not allowed to just be blatantly disrespectful to the staff if you would like me to break out the "hi-lighter". Simply put, there are a lot of rules and policy that are being overlooked because people are trying not to hurt feelings or be accused. Even in my case, I should have been nailed a long time ago and yet I still exist. People should be judged by their actions, as you have said, but the problem is that isn't happening. They are only being judged when it makes it to the courthouse at this point. Forum violations are just as serious as server ones and shouldn't be overlooked because they don't effect gameplay. They should be engaged because the forum actually has a set of written rules, a ToS is also in effect for both server and forums, which is also largely ignored in today's FL. Did you know that there is/was a forum policy on signatures to limit both file size and display size? Or the fact that intentionally disrespecting anyone, staff/player, is a blatant rule violation? Not saying I'm not guilty of rule violations, I am saying that it's disgusting that no one seems to be accountable for these things and when someone steps up and calls it out, they are told silly crap like punishment fits the crime and only judge based on violations. I mean how many violations do I have to point out before someone stands up and does something about it? Why does it take me having to just sling straight mud to finally draw attention to these issues? Why is it that though staff members have read these comments from a lot of people, yet not one of us guilty for violating the rules of the forums have had no actions taken on them? I'm not going to cry and bitch about bias for you guys doing your jobs, even when I am the subject of said punishment. As any of your staff, every time I'm alerted to corrective actions placed on me, I ensure them there is no hard feelings and typically thank them for doing it. These kids bitch and complain about it so no one touches them? Seriously, is this an administrative team that enforces policy or a group of people who only act when they feel the truely have to do the job. No disrespect intended towards you, as you've always been on point, just get one person on the staff team willing to do the work, regardless of how people feel. I want impartial staff, that goes the same for when dealing with myself as it does for everyone else. Did you know I could list 3 events now that by forum policy should have warranted my perm? Yet I remain. If you can figure out even one of them, feel free to apply it.
The following 2 users Like Old Man Jokhah's post:
  • Hitman, sebasti161

Messages In This Thread
RE: Help me understand (Soul Exposed) - by Mike - 01-19-2016, 10:50 PM
RE: Help me understand (Soul Exposed) - by Mike - 01-19-2016, 10:51 PM
RE: Help me understand (Soul Exposed) - by Mike - 01-19-2016, 10:53 PM
RE: Help me understand (Soul Exposed) - by Ali - 01-19-2016, 10:52 PM
RE: Help me understand (Soul Exposed) - by Ali - 01-19-2016, 11:35 PM
RE: Help me understand (Soul Exposed) - by TheMJ - 01-19-2016, 10:53 PM
RE: Help me understand (Soul Exposed) - by Mike - 01-19-2016, 11:00 PM
RE: Help me understand (Soul Exposed) - by Haarek - 01-19-2016, 11:05 PM
RE: Help me understand (Soul Exposed) - by TheMJ - 01-19-2016, 11:36 PM
RE: Help me understand (Soul Exposed) - by Avgar - 01-20-2016, 12:09 AM
RE: Help me understand (Soul Exposed) - by Marty - 01-20-2016, 01:11 AM
RE: Help me understand (Soul Exposed) - by Avgar - 01-20-2016, 06:30 AM
RE: Help me understand (Soul Exposed) - by Avgar - 01-20-2016, 01:16 PM
RE: Help me understand (Soul Exposed) - by DVN - 01-20-2016, 01:29 PM
RE: Help me understand (Soul Exposed) - by Old Man Jokhah - 01-20-2016, 02:23 PM
RE: Help me understand (Soul Exposed) - by Nevy - 01-22-2016, 04:40 AM
RE: Help me understand (Soul Exposed) - by Rossi - 01-22-2016, 06:34 AM
RE: Help me understand (Soul Exposed) - by Ali - 01-22-2016, 07:12 AM
LOL - by sebasti161 - 01-22-2016, 12:33 PM