Help me understand (Soul Exposed)
Avgar, I've no issue with the final outcome. The only issue I directly have is his poor choice in how to go about it. Like I said to Mike when I was still trying to assist him in his UBR, Soul nearly opened a giant loophole for a lot of very bad people. Just like there are other loopholes floating around due to lack of foresight. As I told Mike, I agree that he shouldn't have been on a last chance due to the fact that the ban was supposed to be relatively expunged. Following me telling Mike that, Soul comes back around and changes his tune from this is policy to my exact stance. Now you can claim that there is no other influence outside of the office, but I'm finding it harder and harder to believe as I look around.

FEaRIeZz and Volimius: There are other places to play, the place is in terrible shape presently and has been for some time. Soul has a habit of turning into a ghost when we need him, then coming around doing whatever he wants without even considering how his community feels about it. People who speak out about it tend to get pushed into a corner by protected people, then finished off by the staff. I mean Ukraine is trying to provoke me pretty good on my profile, I just continue to play back to him because I know he'll run out of steam long before I do. It's understandable that you guys urge me to pull out and bail, as I'm obviously not going to make much headway, but like I've said to a few others around here now, there is a bigger objective. Eventually I'll either succeed in getting this place back on track or I'll get banned off the assets. Either way, I win. Either the place will be better as a whole, or I won't be able to come back meaning that I won't have to stand up for this place anymore. I care about this place, I'm invested in it, and I'm not a weak person who runs away when times get tough. I stepped away for a time, sure, but catching your breath and running are two different things. These kids think they can bully me into whatever they want, sad to say the messed with the wrong one.

To the staff: Time is running out. Come up with either a plan to fix the rampant problems, the mass disrespect, start working on solutions for the various issues the community is throwing out. For the love of god, open up communication with them again, been years since we had that. Either that, or get rid of me. I won't be quiet, I won't back down, I won't quit. You know me, some of you do. Man of my word, I'm not giving up unless you force me to.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Help me understand (Soul Exposed) - by Mike - 01-19-2016, 10:50 PM
RE: Help me understand (Soul Exposed) - by Mike - 01-19-2016, 10:51 PM
RE: Help me understand (Soul Exposed) - by Mike - 01-19-2016, 10:53 PM
RE: Help me understand (Soul Exposed) - by Ali - 01-19-2016, 10:52 PM
RE: Help me understand (Soul Exposed) - by Ali - 01-19-2016, 11:35 PM
RE: Help me understand (Soul Exposed) - by TheMJ - 01-19-2016, 10:53 PM
RE: Help me understand (Soul Exposed) - by Mike - 01-19-2016, 11:00 PM
RE: Help me understand (Soul Exposed) - by Haarek - 01-19-2016, 11:05 PM
RE: Help me understand (Soul Exposed) - by TheMJ - 01-19-2016, 11:36 PM
RE: Help me understand (Soul Exposed) - by Avgar - 01-20-2016, 12:09 AM
RE: Help me understand (Soul Exposed) - by Marty - 01-20-2016, 01:11 AM
RE: Help me understand (Soul Exposed) - by Avgar - 01-20-2016, 06:30 AM
RE: Help me understand (Soul Exposed) - by Old Man Jokhah - 01-20-2016, 12:40 PM
RE: Help me understand (Soul Exposed) - by Avgar - 01-20-2016, 01:16 PM
RE: Help me understand (Soul Exposed) - by DVN - 01-20-2016, 01:29 PM
RE: Help me understand (Soul Exposed) - by Nevy - 01-22-2016, 04:40 AM
RE: Help me understand (Soul Exposed) - by Rossi - 01-22-2016, 06:34 AM
RE: Help me understand (Soul Exposed) - by Ali - 01-22-2016, 07:12 AM
LOL - by sebasti161 - 01-22-2016, 12:33 PM