What if you kids stopped crying and did something about it.
(01-15-2016, 09:54 PM)Jokhah Wrote:
(01-15-2016, 09:46 PM)rand0m0mg Wrote: I think you are right, but in a lot of ways the "complaining" is just stating popular opinion.I honestly don't think that there is much complaining going on though.

Shitposts are shitposts, but there is also things you might want to say that you alone cannot do anything about. Things like that needs to be brought up in a public forum, that's why there is a forum like this.

I agree with parts of what you say.  Specifically, that 2nd set.  That 1st set, no.  Can't agree with.  If you want, I can link you around the forums to where I see all these opinions, very jagged and disrespectful/hurtful and deconstructive opinions, where absolutely nothing is being done by the opinion holders.

Take a look around.  Search the word SAA.  Search the word bias.  Search Roleplay Dead or No RP.  Plenty of examples of counter or deconstructive opinions, with CROWDS of people getting involved, but nearly no one attempting to figure out the fix or middle ground.  Even worse, when people do, usually it's the same opinion holder who instantly counters them because it's contrary to what they want or invalidates their complaint.

If you want to get assistance and use the forums, I fully support that, but saying that it's "just popular opinion" at this point, with as long as it's been going on, is like saying "Strict gun laws will stop criminals from getting them or somehow stop them from breaking the law."  It's pretty one lane and foolish to believe this.  Take a look at any country that banned guns and tell me there have been zero gun related incidents or deaths.  Same goes with these "Opinions", look around and find out how many are actually trying to fix the problem, that number will be far closer to zero than you'd imagine.

Well, Australia has banned guns successfully but I honestly don't see the connection.

As I said, I agree with what you are saying, that there are more negative posts today then it was back in the day is a fact I cannot deny. But at the same time, the forums are more active than ever, there are just more posts nowadays overall, and that also goes for the negative posts. 

Also a thing to note is the fact that when the community was started, Soul was very personally invested, but as the community grows and Soul grows they might grow in different directions.
The following 1 user Likes rand0m0mg's post:
  • Old Man Jokhah

Messages In This Thread
RE: What if you kids stopped crying and did something about it. - by rand0m0mg - 01-15-2016, 10:18 PM