What if you kids stopped crying and did something about it.
(01-15-2016, 09:43 PM)Ali Wrote: Ok. So lets say we find something we dont like,  I am not crying about issues here and I provide a decent point of view on issues but where do you suggest that people with problems go to?

Depends on the nature of the problem. In the case of community issues such as roleplay, rules, stuff like that, I'd say go to these subforums: Help and Support, Bugs, Discussions, Suggestions.

In the case of infractions: Courthouse

In the case of potential staff bias: A staff member senior to the problem area. If such a person does not exist in your mind, you are nearly out of options. You can go to the owner, or if you feel he's part of the issue, you may as well leave the community. Alternatively you could appeal to the community via discussions, but lets be real about it. If the owner really was part of that problem, why would you try to struggle to remain.

Is there anything I left out or more specific you are looking for as an answer? I've handled issues from small to large and those tools always worked well. Even when Soul was definatly not happy with me, I could still go to the SA team or an administrator. They took the job to help you, they work together but that doesn't mean the function like the common idea you think they do. Many of them are islands, they work together, but play away from one another. I've taken the time to get to know them and know which ones I can go to if I have to talk about another one. You can too.

Messages In This Thread
RE: What if you kids stopped crying and did something about it. - by Old Man Jokhah - 01-15-2016, 10:05 PM