What if you kids stopped crying and did something about it.
Seriously.  Stop crying about what you don't like about something around here, stop just throwing up shitposts about "boo hoo, I can't do this, or they beat everyone, omg SAA, omg aggressive rp, omg rp is dead, omg staff bias, omg this rule sucks."  I'm fucking sick of it.  I have been beat down, demoted, isolated, and excommunicated at this point.  I still get up, off my ass so to speak, and try.  I actively try to get rules fixed, revive RP that I'm rarely ever a part of, watch out and step in where I can to defend people from bullshit, call out any bullshit I see.

Now I'm calling you kids out.  Stop acting like children, man up, put your shit on the line, and do something about it.  You sitting around crying and complaining about these topics while actively doing absolutely nothing about it is sad and pathetic.  It does nobody any good.  If you honestly feel like there is no hope, that nothing will ever change, have some decency and just put up your goodbye thread.  This community doesn't need more lazy cry babies.  Shit or get off the pot.  Or at the very least, if you aren't willing to try to fix it, just shut up and let the people who aren't afraid to go against the grain fix it for you, because that's how the new generation seems to work anyway.

Seriously, this pity party bullshit is stale.
The following 8 users Like Old Man Jokhah's post:
  • Jerrycat, Doctor KuLa, Agorith, goigle!, [FL:RP] Fela, Suarez, MrSir, summotion

Messages In This Thread
What if you kids stopped crying and did something about it. - by Old Man Jokhah - 01-15-2016, 09:05 PM