3rd Person: A valid tool, or admin excuse to ban?
(01-07-2016, 09:44 PM)Jan Wrote: Chill out for a second, this is why we have an unban request section, for staff members to reconsider certain bans, instead of instantly rioting you could also wait for the verdict on the unban request,
because for the record, he has been unbanned.

This isn't an unban request. This is a help and support request. This is the section that I am allowed to seek staff for issues I have. The issue I have is that players, more than one, over the course of time, have been punished for this. This means that it is beyond the scope of an unban request, which I wouldn't bother with as you can't even report a staff member or some special people because it will be pushed into the fallback rule of I banned you and you can't do anything about it, oh by the way I denied your ban request, cry about it for me. There is little justice in your "courthouse."

Now that we have it covered that this isn't a riot or an attempt to attack you, why not try to help us understand, debate with us, and help us reach resolution, instead of trying to run damage control, which won't in any way shut down this conversation. This conversation needs to happen to help prevent further issues. The endgame is either we make 3rd person a valid tool, or we remove it to prevent more biased actions against the few where the many are allowed to walk for the same infraction.

I invite you to help us end double standards and lets get this in black and white.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 3rd Person: A valid tool, or admin excuse to ban? - by Old Man Jokhah - 01-07-2016, 09:59 PM