I lost a RPP and got Kicked? By "Unnamed"
(01-03-2016, 06:36 PM)ModernFail Wrote: I think taking RPPs is a very good punishment. RPP. Roleplaypoints. So if you Roleplay very good you have the chance of a point. Against share is bad Roleplay,it's "FailRP". Jumping on a dead body and sitting in a trash can is FailRP. (The most time.)
So if you dont RP well I think its okay to take a Roleplaypoint. It being only my opinion

When does FailRP become a bannable offence instead of a "lose 1 RPpoint' offence? What would the punishment would have been if the player didnt have any Rppoints? Would he have received no punishment? Would he have received a Blacklist/Ban instead? Neither situation is fair in my opinion and thats why administrators shouldnt touch the RPpoints of other players. Its a reward for a good roleplay in the past, that roleplay didnt become any worse by actions made in the present.

Besides, the punishment (remove 1RPPoint) is very, very harsh in situations like this in my opinion because people sit in trashcans/jump infront of cars so many times, its unreal.
The following 1 user Likes Baskingner's post:
  • ModernFail

Messages In This Thread
RE: I lost a RPP and got Kicked? By "Unnamed" - by Baskingner - 01-03-2016, 07:05 PM