[Unofficial] The Syndicate [RECRUITING] [Professional RP]
Steam name: [FL:RP] mintblackbeard

Character name: Johnathon 'mint' Macira

Hours played (BELOW 100 will not be accepted): 1090

Role-Play Points (RPP): 11

Do you have a working microphone and TeamSpeak? (required to join): Yes

Age (we will not hold this against you): 13

Last clan and why you left: The clan was inactive for a while and the owner left the community for a while (which I wasn't aware of for a bit)

Preferred RP (passive/aggressive) and why: Depends on my mood. If I'm feeling calm I'll do either but if I'm feeling a little less calm I'll do agrressive as passive will make me more agitated from the bordom (Usually not agitated and annoyed though) It all just comes down to how I feel at the time.

What your ideal job role would be within our organisation (you may suggest a new one): Agent (junior)

Why you would be suited for this specific role: As an agent I can use my firearm and weapon skills I learnt from my time as a UN Peacekeeper  and my diplomatic skills to defuse the situation if that is possible.

What could you bring to The Syndicate: I believe I can bring good gunmanship and hard working to the Syndicate aswell as my diplomatic ability from being in the UN.

Are you able to type using correct spelling and grammar?: Yes.

Have you read the rules of Fearless? (We will report & kick members who break them): Yes. I have 1090 hours with no bans (only a few old blacklists)

What is your interpretation of 'respect for authority': Listening to authorities commands and not stepping out of line. Never being rude or disrespectful (to anyone).

Availability (weeknights, weekends etc): Very often. Usually all day weekends with a few breaks. Often 4PM+ weekdays and most days on holidays.

Please tell us what you would do in the following scenario:

You are appointed a role of diplomatic protection, this means that your job is to solely protect The Director & The President. During your duties, an unforeseen event occured and The Director is held at gun point by a criminal gang member just down the road from The Syndicates head office. You are the only guard present standing behind The Director - how would you handle the situation? (please think outside the box, this is to test your roleplay and quick thinking)

I would try and calm the person and get them to lower their guard or if possible even for them to give up or retreat. If the guard is lowered but there is no sign of giving up I will asses the surroundings then make any desperate measures necessary if it is safe for the director. This includes opening fire at the person or other detaining methods if safe.
The following 2 users Like mintblackbeard's post:
  • ltblackcoat, Jonas

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Unofficial] The Syndicate [RECRUITING] [Professional RP] - by mintblackbeard - 12-30-2015, 08:29 PM