[Upcoming] Fallout Roleplay!
Out of Character Information:

Steam Name: Tzimanious

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:34865831

Age (Not Required, but Helpful.): 17

Hours on the Server: 530+

Roleplay Points: 2 (3 but one got removed  Sad )

Activity on the Servers (1-10.): I was really active but I left and now I'm back so I'll be active again [2-10 hours per day]

Understanding of the Fallout Universe and its Lore (1-10.): 8 I've finished both Fallout 3 and Fallout NV.

What Job do you wish to be? (This can be modified depending on your G.O.A.T. Test answers and your Roleplay experience. If you have applied for a non-vault job, please consider the text to the left of this footnote void.)

Vault Instructor/ In the previous Fallout even you were planning I was supposed to be some kind of "Loyal Inspector". Someone who watches and inspects people about their beliefs for the overseer and stuff like that. Can my Instructor job include this too and not just being a teacher?

Why?

Because uneducated Vault Residents become merciless rebels and that's something we do not want. 

As for the loyal inspector, I want everyone to believe in Solidarity among them and to the one and true Overseer.

Why do you want to Partake in the Event?

FalloutRP event ? Of course I will take part in it!  Sounds awesome and I really love the "post-apocalyptic" mood. [Movies, games, books etc]

In Character Information:

Name: George Lamb

Date of Birth: 14th of January 2229

Place of Birth: Vault 16

Ethnicity: Unknown

Physical Description: Not too fit. Heavy type of body. Has a big beard and hazel eyes. (Like Hagrid from Harry Potter)

Mental Description: Very friendly, especially around children. He's smart so you won't get away with something bad easily. But... he has gone mad, spending all his life inside the Vault. He's really violent and brutal when situations require it. He'll do whatever the people who he respects want. His dream is that he can get at least for a moment outside the vault.

Job Qualifications: Friendly, rensposible and reliable, loyal, honest and modest.

Answers to your G.O.A.T. Examination (If you have applied for a non-vault job, leave this blank or delete it):
 Question One: D
 Question Two: C
 Question Three: A
 Question Four: B
 Question Five: D
 Question Six: A
 Question Seven: D
 Question Eight: A
 Question Nine: A
 Question Ten: B or maybe C

Additional Information:  Always carries a knife, tools and some treats for the children. Children and... well, everyone love him. He's not doing well with revolutionaries and the radical. They always try to mess up with him, sometimes they win but sometimes they don't. That's how his life has been going since he was born.
George grew up inside the vault. He has never seen the daylight. His parents died in a riot when he was 1 y.o. and since then he grew with the overseer. He was a very good student and always helpful. What job could've fitted him better? He has a lot of friends and he never gets in trouble. The lack of daylight and clear air -that he has read in books- made him go mad. Even though only a few people know about his mental disorder. He has killed people in a very brutal and gruesome way in deep underground and prohibited Vault's areas. He obeys and protects his superiors at all costs because -at least that's what he thinks- they kept him alive . When he finds out that things are not how he thinks they are.... Well, shit will get real bad. If he finds the chance, he will not let anyone get in his way of seeing the daylight.

Messages In This Thread
[Upcoming] Fallout Roleplay! - by Falcon - 12-27-2015, 03:37 AM
RE: [Upcoming] Fallout Roleplay! - by Falcon - 12-27-2015, 03:38 AM
RE: [Upcoming] Fallout Roleplay! - by Falcon - 12-27-2015, 03:39 AM
RE: [Upcoming] Fallout Roleplay! - by Tzimanious - 12-27-2015, 10:23 AM
RE: [Upcoming] Fallout Roleplay! - by JackZ - 12-27-2015, 10:32 AM
RE: [Upcoming] Fallout Roleplay! - by Kippsee - 12-27-2015, 11:00 AM
RE: [Upcoming] Fallout Roleplay! - by Cox - 12-27-2015, 11:21 AM
RE: [Upcoming] Fallout Roleplay! - by Danny Boy - 12-27-2015, 11:32 AM
RE: [Upcoming] Fallout Roleplay! - by rand0m0mg - 12-27-2015, 12:37 PM
RE: [Upcoming] Fallout Roleplay! - by TheMJ - 12-27-2015, 01:29 PM
RE: [Upcoming] Fallout Roleplay! - by ltblackcoat - 12-27-2015, 03:43 PM