[Discussion] v33x Problems & How To Resolve
[BEFORE READING THIS, DO NOT JUMP TO THE CONCLUSION THAT THIS IS SOME KIND OF BIG VOTE, IT IS A DISCUSSION]

As an active v33x player, i know how the server works and how the staff operate on it. Well, lets face it, there are rarely any staff on there that can deal with rule breakers.

This has become an ongoing problem and i have only really thought of one solution.

As one of the only extremely active and dedicated players to v33x, i would like to discuss Brikaas, how he is always completely active, fully helpful, and deserves some kind of commendation [Consideration of a offering of moderator position]

I know this is something that is discussed within the higher ranking staff usually, however, i'd just like to gather opinions as lets face it, v33x is so mingy and Brikass, although i dont believe has been a teacher that long????? has completely shown me (and the other v33x players) how much he helps to the extent that he can.

Please dont give me hate for posting this as i just want a friendly discussion.

Thanks,
Dan

The following 2 users Like Danny Boy's post:
  • Brikaas, Kierondeeuk

Messages In This Thread
[Discussion] v33x Problems & How To Resolve - by Danny Boy - 12-26-2015, 12:43 AM