"School" RP (Ideas)
Ever since that "certain" (there is no need for drama) School RP event that did not go as well as people had hoped, I had been planing a alternative RP.

So Today I wish to see how you all respond to some of my Idea on:

(A year at) BlackLake Academy,

A more serious (and very passive) then average RP, that takes the partakers into the life of the Blacklake Academy.

About Blakelake academy:

This is a bit of a uptight place admission is expensive and a student (aged about 14-20) is likely a relative of someone rich and/or famous or alternatively from a highly intellectual family.

Students stay overnight, and are taught a variety of subjects from the top of the line teaching facilitys ranging from arts to history to sport. All to help them become "proper" Citizens.

===

Currently Planned events:

Exams day:

Here you will sit in the lessons being told information that will GENUINELY be asked for in the exam (add a bit of realism), The results will even be used to evaluate your Success in becoming a part of the team in the Next part "Evocity School Games".

Evocity School Games:

The big one, Blacklake Academy get visited by there local Rival "Vally High", the two Schools will have there Competing teams Vally Highs "Mud Dogs" Vs Blacklakes "Praetorians" (as you may have guessed the culture of the two schools are very different) Doing a variety of tasks, going from General Knowledge tests to a (not American) Football game (needs to be tested if it could work) and even a Rifle shooting (trusted team members ONLY, I cant allow a RDM'er ruining the entire event with a shotout!).

===

Place:

It would take place on the event server on the "Blacklake High" map.

===

A example of the rules:

Punishable with expelling (Kickled from event):

Breaking standing server Rules.
Chronic Failure to playing a role "properly" (this is vital for some roles to give a "atmosphere", as a guideline if it derails the RP I don't want to see it)
Trespassing in a area outside of the RP (its a big map cant have you "running off")
Excessive Breakage of "detention" laws.
RP'ing as intoxicated/over dosed (Just no)
Not respecting The unique FearRP from In Game staff. (explained later)
Not wearing the Correct uniform as a In game member of staff.

Punishable with Detention (these laws are Different in Vally High):

Follow the (In game) Staff instructions.
Refer to a member of staff as "Sir/Madam" (this may be said as simply Sir or Mr Henry Sir). (As staff you are on last name basis so Charles Henry, will become "Mr.Henry", first names are for AFTER school hours) (There is a special case for the "Tutor" (role explained later))
Always wear your uniform. (this differs on Role and some are still being decided)
Behave in a manner befitting a Lady/Gentleman (this would include spitting).

(warning the size was too large to post as a single body)

Messages In This Thread
"School" RP (Ideas) - by ltblackcoat - 12-25-2015, 05:25 PM
RE: "School" RP (Ideas) - by ltblackcoat - 12-25-2015, 05:26 PM