[SYNDICATE] Operation Sector-C [CONTAINMENT FOLLOW ON] [APPLICATIONS OPEN]
Steam Name:  Demonic Hell

Character Name: Dredd Johnson

Desired Job: Sector-C Overwatch Guard

Reason (justify why you would be good for this role): I don't care about the human life >.> I also like to Roleplay, I usually RP as a government in game, but so many people just don't know how to RP properly and that way they ruin my fun too as I love to use /me and /it's and act like IT's a movie or something or how it would go In real life. I'm also quite a good builder and can contribute by building stuff necessary for the RP if It isn't done yet. I enjoy roleplaying as a man with a weapon that's higher than normal job's as I love to give orders, control  units, and It's my dream job In real life to become a Police Officer, military. Have I mentioned I'm Legendary Eagle in Cs:GO and that people usually call me a hacker and that I once was banned for hacking by venom bcz I had 21 kills and 1 death while guarding the president in jails? Of Course they said it was a misunderstanding. But yes, I can roleplay aggressive just as good as I can roleplay Passive. And on the FL servers, I've recently also gotten into guarding, which is actually quite a nice job, never realized that. I also have a gasmask which can fit the RP as It's a virus we're talking about and you can't exactly get infected with a gas mask on. I enjoy taking orders just as much as I enjoy giving them. I also have a microphone.

Role-Play Points: 10

In-Game Hours: 1091
Kind Regards
Lucifer, your private demon.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SYNDICATE] Operation Sector-C [CONTAINMENT FOLLOW ON] [APPLICATIONS OPEN] - by Demonic - 12-25-2015, 01:58 AM