[Unofficial] The Syndicate [RECRUITING] [Professional RP]
Steam name: ItsRezy

Character name: Reece Lancaster

Hours played: 77 Hours

Role-Play Points (RPP): 0

Do you have a working microphone and TeamSpeak? (required to join): I Have TeamSpeak and A Blue Snowball Microphone

Age (we will not hold this against you): 14

Last clan and why you left: None

Preferred RP (passive/aggressive) and why: Both Passive and Aggressive

What your ideal job role would be within our organisation (you may suggest a new one): To help the Government and to Protect the people of Fearless Roleplay CityRP server Smile

Why you would be suited for this specific role: Because i usually play an Officer or S.R.U. and I love to help Citezens.

What could you bring to The Syndicate: I can bring a fun bubbly atitude and protection!

Are you able to type using correct spelling and grammar?: Yes I'am able to.

Have you read the rules of Fearless? (We will report & kick members who break them): I have read most of them yet have been taught by other people of FL:RP.

What is your interpretation of 'respect for authority': To respect the Government's Rules and to forfill their duties.

Availability (weeknights, weekends etc): Im availabe until 10pm on weekdays and on weekends im available at any time apart from Friday and Saturday morning (3:00pm)
The following 1 user Likes ItsRezy's post:
  • ltblackcoat

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Unofficial] The Syndicate [RECRUITING] [Professional RP] - by ItsRezy - 11-30-2015, 08:57 PM