over 850

Role-Play Points (RPP):

Do you have a working microphone and TeamSpeak? (required to join):
Yes

Age (we will not hold this against you):

Last clan and why you left:
None

Preferred RP (passive/aggressive) and why:
Passive, because I'm not good at CS:GO ;D, nah I'm good with both, but I prever Passive because it allows people to express their creativity without the threat of death.

What your ideal job role would be within our organisation (you may suggest a new one):
Architect

Why you would be suited for this specific role:
I spent a lot of time on FL, building stuff, from stand alone houses/constructions (submarine on V33X) to operational machines (harvest machine for V2P Map, boats). I would like to give my experience to supply your demand.

What could you bring to The Syndicate:
My Passiv RP experience, and my flexibility

Are you able to type using correct spelling and grammar?:
Yes. I may have some english oral understanding problem some times (damn your sexy accent Blackcoat!)

Have you read the rules of Fearless? (We will report & kick members who break them):
Yes

What is your interpretation of 'respect for authority':
There is no authority without experience providing.

Availability (weeknights, weekends etc):
If i'm not ingame, you can call me on steam. I play a lot anyway.

Please tell us what you would do in the following scenario: You are appointed a role of diplomatic protection, this means that your job is to solely protect The Director & The President. During your duties, an unforeseen event occured and The Director is held at gun point by a criminal gang member just down the road from The Syndicates head office. You are the only guard present standing behind The Director - how would you handle the situation? (please think outside the box, this is to test your roleplay and quick thinking)
Considering i'm not a cop/SRU, I would /request the situation and talk to the gang member to understand his need. If he doesn't show any specific need and solely "I want to kill", I would distract him, or wait him to turn his back so I can neutralize him without taking any risk of harming the target.

The following 1 user Likes Jacaramba's post:
  • ltblackcoat

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Unofficial] The Syndicate [RECRUITING] [Professional RP] - by Jacaramba - 11-25-2015, 12:06 AM