Poll: Is Street Racing Breaking Rules in The City? (Not as in the government rules. but as in the server rules)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yes
30.00%
3 30.00%
now
70.00%
7 70.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Is Street Racing Fail RP in the City?
Thumbs Up 
About a week ago, I was driving fast and stuff, I drove past a admin who said "Why your driving fast? Your a Citizen", so I asked what job can I do to drive fast, he replied "If you put Street Racer, drive as fast as you want".

So whenever I wanted to drive fast around the city like a racer, I would be come a Street Racer.

A few days ago, I was speeding down the main road, I got pulled by a admin who asked me why im driving so recklessly. I replied that I was a street racer, as it said in my job, he told me "Very well, but CDM rules still apply"

So I went on my way driving like a racer.

Now yesterday, I got pulled by a admin, I was on the Nexus side street, and accidently hit into the corner of a parked car, in which someone was standing next to the parked car. Therefore the parked car hit into a player.

This admin told me that street racing in the city is fail rp, and that I should only street race in the industrial area..

So 2/3 admins told me I can, 1/3 told me I cant.

So is street racing allowed in the city or not?

I mean as is it fail rp or not?

Messages In This Thread
Is Street Racing Fail RP in the City? - by H4MZ4 - 11-21-2015, 11:57 PM