An Open Letter to the Fearless Staff
(11-03-2015, 05:33 AM)Zerdrick Wrote: I understand that you are upset that you have been blacklisted from OOC but there is nothing that you can do other than post an unblacklist request, which you have done and was denied. The quote can be interpreted in different ways. It is always up to the staff member online at the time to gage the atmosphere of the OOC chat and interpret your message, it sucks that according to you the staff that was present misinterpreted the quote, but there is nothing you can do about it. I personally do not see the quote as homophobic but I also was not online during this time, sorry that you feel that you have been wronged, best of luck.

Thank you. Unfortunately, like you said my UBL has been denied. As it was for only 30 minutes I cannot post a second. I know that it will not be removed from my record. The only thing I can do now is this. I only posted it because it disgusts me that this is on my record permanently now and I wished to express some opinions in once concise letter rather than multiple short posts.

Being online is irrelevant - it was the first message I put in OOC and there were no relevant messages prior to it. You have the full picture,
[Image: nypdcruiser.gif]

Messages In This Thread
An Open Letter to the Fearless Staff - by goigle! - 11-03-2015, 05:24 AM
RE: An Open Letter to the Fearless Staff - by Ali - 11-03-2015, 05:33 AM
RE: An Open Letter to the Fearless Staff - by goigle! - 11-03-2015, 05:42 AM
RE: An Open Letter to the Fearless Staff - by Ali - 11-03-2015, 07:07 AM
RE: An Open Letter to the Fearless Staff - by Ali - 11-03-2015, 07:52 AM
RE: An Open Letter to the Fearless Staff - by Ali - 11-03-2015, 08:02 AM
RE: An Open Letter to the Fearless Staff - by DVN - 11-03-2015, 09:05 AM